[NASAFACS] Framework for FCS in CTE

Sandy Spavone sspavone at fcclainc.org
Mon Sep 3 06:41:25 MDT 2018

I was able to confirm at the NCC CTSO meeting that they are reworking the
Career Clusters.  It was highly recommended that the CTSOs get to provide
some feedback on what they are proposing.  Is someone from NASAFACS on the
update team?

Best Regards,

Sandy Spavone

Executive Director

Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
1910 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191
(p)703-476-4900
(f) 703-439-2662

Join us in October at Capitol Leadership! Believe in Yourself and join our
youth leaders in Washington D.C. to advocate, network, attend workshops,
and more. Find out more about Capitol Leadership
<http://fcclainc.org/meetings/capitol-leadership.php>.