[NASAFACS] Fwd: Food Science at Maquoketa

Reno Palombit Reno.Palombit at dpi.nc.gov
Mon Jun 18 08:04:55 MDT 2018

Also, I wanted to share the attached Foods-Related Curriculum Comparison Chart. I use this with CTE Directors as they decide what courses are available and what industries they support when making decisions about local programing.

Reno Palombit
Family & Consumer Sciences Education Consultant
NC Department of Public Instruction, Career & Technical Education
919-807-3904