[NASAFACS] Annual State Report

BITNER NANCY NBITNER at isbe.net
Thu Apr 26 09:14:14 MDT 2018

Kayla:

I am fairly new in position and  I cannot find anything my predecessor regarding a State Report and I am not sure she was able to attend previously.  Could you give me some direction as to what information other states include in this report.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you in Denver.

Nancy

Nancy M. Bitner, MSEd

Principal Consultant

Illinois State Board of Education