[NASAFACS] You are Invited: Summer 2018 Family and Consumer Sciences Trainings and Workshops

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Fri Apr 20 07:22:12 MDT 2018

I wanted to offer the following to any NASAFACS member who might be interested in attending.  I know there are some new people in our ranks who might like to gain information about the work done within FCS Education.  In Kansas, FCS aligns with Human Services (two pathways-Family, Community and Consumer Services and Early Childhood Development and Services), Hospitality and Tourism (two pathways--Restaurant and Event Management and Travel and Tourism), Education and Training (Teach and Train pathway)  and Visual Arts-Fashion, Apparel and Interior Design Strand (some to be a pathway of its own).

The links below have all the lodging and event details.   Please let me know if you have questions.  Thank you,  Gayla Randel

[cid:image002.png at 01D3D880.A6D31060]

Gayla Randel, CFCS
Education Program Consultant, Family & Consumer Sciences
Career Standards and Assessment Services
(785) 296-4912 (wk); (785)291-3791 (fax)
grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>
www.ksde.org<http://www.ksde.org/>
Kansas State Department of Education
LANDON STATE OFFICE BUILDING, 900 SW JACKSON STREET, SUITE 653, TOPEKA, KS 66612

" If work is good, people come home with renewed energies for their families. And if family life is good, people come with renewed energy for work."  Ellen Galinsky, CEO Family and Work Institute