[NASAFACS] Please share!

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Thu Apr 12 12:02:48 MDT 2018

 The West Burlington (Iowa) Independent School District is seeking a
dynamic individual to fill our *Junior High/High School Family
Consumer Science Instructor position for the 2018-2019 school year.  West
Burlington Jr/SR High School has recently been named to Newsweek *
*Magazine's** top 500 schools in nation to beat the odds in providing a
quality education to its students. * We are proud to say West Burlington
Jr/Sr High school is one of 15 Iowa high schools receiving this
distinction. * We will offer a *Sign-on bonus as well.  For further
information, contact Bruce Snodgrass, High School Principal,
bruce.snodgras at wbschools.us or at 319-754-6567.  You can also find this
listing directly on the Teach Iowa Web Site (www.teachiowa.gov)

*Lisa G. Stange, NBCT, MA Ed*
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.