[NASAFACS] Fwd: Wool4School Programme - FCS/NASAFACS Potential Competition

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Wed Apr 11 07:26:09 MDT 2018

FYI -- Sounds like an interesting resource for some of our Textile
programs, similar to Make it With Wool, but with some classroom lessons and
elements.

*Lisa G. Stange, NBCT, MA Ed*
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.