[NASAFACS] Middle School Curriculum- Questions for FACS/FCS State Directors

Reno Palombit Reno.Palombit at dpi.nc.gov
Mon Nov 27 08:55:22 MST 2017

See responses below and attachment for North Carolina,

Reno A. Palombit, NBCT
Family & Consumer Sciences Education Consultant
Division of Career & Technical Education<http://www.ncpublicschools.org/cte/>
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
Phone: 919.807.3904
Follow us on Twitter @NCFACS<https://twitter.com/NCFACS>
[SHA_1917_FACS]