[NASAFACS] Fwd: Middle School Curriculum- Questions for FACS/FCS State Directors

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Wed Nov 22 11:41:38 MST 2017

See Iowa's answers below...

Lisa G. Stange, NBCT, MA Ed
Career & Technical Education Program Consultant
Human Services/Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.