[NASAFACS] state CTE incentive grants?

Marquita Friday -MSDE- marquita.friday at maryland.gov
Wed Nov 15 19:43:53 MST 2017

Hi Theresa,

In Maryland, we call them Reserve Fund Grants, and like California, we have
been doing these grants for years.  Please see the attached document.

Sincerely,
Marquita

*Marquita Friday *

Program Manager

Maryland State Department of Education

200 W. Baltimore Street

Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Marquita.Friday at maryland.gov

410.767.0183 (office)

443.934.1420 (mobile)

*Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
to complete a three question customer experience survey.*

*Maryland's CTE:  Educating Tomorrow's Workforce Today*

*Connect with the Maryland State Department of Education*

*on Facebook and @MdPublicSchools on Twitter*

 P Unless you really need to, please don't print this e-mail.