[NASAFACS] Cosmetology, Nail Technology, etc. Resource

Glover, Eleanor R EGlover at ed.sc.gov
Fri Jun 30 07:50:46 MDT 2017

Good Morning,

Jamie Jones with Pivot Point International, Inc. conducted two-four hour workshops for me at our annual CATE conference. The room was packed both days and participants had very positive comments about her presentation. She was very easy to work with, responded very quickly to all requests, and we experienced no problems requesting and receiving funding from the state level for her presentation. She would like to contact the state level supervisors for Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Esthetics, and Registered Barber programs in your state. Her contact information is listed below.

Jamie Jones
Southeast Business Development Manager
Pivot Point International, Inc.
8725 West Higgins Road, Suite 700
Chicago, IL 60631

847-372-9092 Cell

[PP_Logo_email]

pivot-point.com <http://www.pivot-point.com<http://www.pivot-point.com/>>
[cid:3410846836_145310465]
Enjoy your weekend! ERGG

Eleanor R. Abel Glover Gladney, PhD
Program Team Lead
1429 Senate Street Room 924
Columbia, SC 29201
803-734-3826 phone
803-734-3525 fax
eglover at ed.sc.gov<mailto:eglover at ed.sc.gov>

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email. The South Carolina Department of Education is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Communications to and from the South Carolina Department of Education are subject to the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act, unless otherwise exempt by state or federal law.