[NASAFACS] Request

Godbey, Kayla - Division of College & Career Readiness kayla.godbey at education.ky.gov
Tue Jun 27 13:54:07 MDT 2017

Good afternoon, NASAFACS members!
I have one more request! :)  We are producing a Say YES to FCS video at FCCLA NLC and I would love to feature some of your teachers in addition to our students who are committing to our profession.  Can you please recruit me 1-2 teacher(s) from your state to sign up for the time frames listed below?  Please send me their name(s) and cell phone number(s) so I can contact them the day of the taping, if necessary.

Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Location: Room 210 Level 2 of the Music City Center
Questions to be asked:

1.      Why did you say yes to FCS?

2.      Why do you love being a FCS teacher?

3.      Inspirational story

4.      Describe your job in one word.

Time Frame

FCS Teacher

State

Cell Phone Number

9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.

9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

9:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.

9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.

10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.

10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

CEREMONY

11:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.

11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.

1:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.

There are lots of exciting things taking place at NLC.  Thank you for your help in making each of them a success!

Kayla

[KDE logo updated]

Kayla Godbey

Family and Consumer Sciences Program Consultant, Career Pathways Branch
Division of College and Career Readiness
Office of Career and Technical Education

Kentucky Department of Education
300 Sower Boulevard
5SW11
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-3472 ext. 4206 | Fax: (502) 564-4800
Email: kayla.godbey at education.ky.gov

This email may contain confidential data or information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail, and you are requested to notify the sender immediately.