[NASAFACS] Fwd: Education Program Consultant, Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR)

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Wed Jun 14 21:38:56 MDT 2017

Please forward the opening below to your list serves or pass it along to
those you know who may be interested.  We have strong support for CTE in
Iowa as a result of our recent CTE Redesign bill that was signed into law
in May of 2017.  Great things are happening in Iowa and we would love to
have a new team member in Ag!  It is a quick turn around time....

Lisa G. Stange, NBCT, MA Ed
Career & Techncial Education Program Consultant
Family & Consumer Sciences
FCCLA State Adviser
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
515.414.0864 (C)
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.

The Education Program Consultant, AFNR has been posted on the Teach Iowa
website (http://www.teachiowa.gov/).  The position will be open till June
30, 2017.  We hope to fill the position so that the s/he is ready to go for
the the upcoming school year.

As leaders in the AFNR and CTE community, the Department is requesting your
assistance in publicizing the opening through your communication channels.
Your help is deeply appreciated.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Pradeep Kotamraju Ph.D.

Career and Technical Education (CTE) Bureau Chief

Division of Community Colleges and Workforce Preparation

Iowa Department of Education

Grimes State Office Building

400 E. 14th Street

Des Moines IA 50319

515-281-4716 (O)

515-314-7852 (C)

pradeep.kotamraju at iowa.gov

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS MESSAGE AND ANY RESPONSE TO IT MAY CONSTITUTE A