[NASAFACS] Information needed

Stange, Lisa lisa.stange at iowa.gov
Tue Jun 6 06:18:20 MDT 2017

Thanks for this Reno.  I found a couple of Agriculture teachers have moved
into the FCS kitchens and are cooking.  This is a concern.

Lisa G. Stange, NBCT, MA Ed
Career & Techncial Education Program Consultant
Family & Consumer Sciences
Iowa Department of Education
Bureau of Career & Technical Education
Grimes State Office Building
400 East 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319
515.242.5032 (O)
515.414.0864 (C)
Twitter:  LGStange
www.educateiowa.gov

This communication and any response to it may constitute a public record,
and therefore, may be available upon request in accordance with Iowa public
records law, Iowa Code Chapter 22.