[NASAFACS] Information needed

Salazar, Diane Diane.Salazar at tea.texas.gov
Mon Jun 5 09:51:25 MDT 2017

Lifetime Nutrition and Wellness can be taught be either an FCS certified teacher or health science.
Subchapter J. Human Services<http://tea.texas.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=51539607550> (PDF, 243KB)

Diane Salazar
Director of Career and Technical Education
Office of College, Career, and Military Prep
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
www.tea.texas.gov/cte<http://www.tea.texas.gov/cte>