[NASAFACS] Information needed

Salazar, Diane Diane.Salazar at tea.texas.gov
Mon Jun 5 09:49:25 MDT 2017

Hello,

Food Science falls within the FCS arena. Agriculture has their own food related courses related to processing and technology.

Subchapter A. Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources<http://tea.texas.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=51539607541> (PDF, 550KB)
Food Technology and Safety
Food Processing

Subchapter I. Hospitality and Tourism<http://tea.texas.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=51539607549> (PDF, 286KB)
Food Science (science graduation credit)

Diane Salazar
Director of Career and Technical Education
Office of College, Career, and Military Prep
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
www.tea.texas.gov/cte<http://www.tea.texas.gov/cte>