[NASAFACS] FW: ACTE Perkins Proposal Request

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Tue Nov 5 13:08:05 MST 2013

These were shared with me as ACTE's stance on Perkins reauthorization. It's workforce driven. I do not see a link to our foundational life literacy courses  unless tied to a career. G--

Gayla Randel, CFCS
Educational Program Consultant-Family and Consumer Sciences
Kansas State Department of Education
Lead Consultant-Arts, AV Tech and Communications; Education and Training, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Services
120 SE 10th Avenue-Topeka, KS 66612  785-296-4912   grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>

"If work is good, people come home with renewed energy for their families.  And if family life is good, people come to work with renewed energy for work."  Ellen Galinsky

We're Moving! Please note KSDE's new address effective October 28
(Phone numbers will remain the same)
Kansas State Department of Education, Career, Standards, and Assessment Services
Landon State Office Building
900 SW Jackson Ave, Suite 653
Topeka, KS 66612