[NASAFACS] NASAFACS Spring Business Meeting Information for Planning

Karen Chessell kchessell at doe.nv.gov
Thu Dec 19 17:22:33 MST 2013

Colleagues:

I sent the attached information sheet out to everyone on the listserv last June. At ACTE some members didn't remember it, so I am sending it out to everyone again.

A couple of reminders:
We will be registering on-line again this year. Registration will be open on January 15th. More information will follow.
We would like State FCS administrators to encourage FCCLA State Advisers to participate in NASAFACS and our spring conference.

In addition:
I'll be working during the next two weeks (except for between Christmas and New Year's) and plan to work on my NASAFACS program of work responsibilities and conference preparations, while my office is quiet. I apologize in advance for the number of E-mails you may receive from me while you are out.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you and your colleagues will be able to join us at our conference in Reno, Nevada this spring!

Regards, Karen

KAREN H. CHESSELL, Education Programs Professional, CPO
Family and Consumer Sciences
Education, Hospitality and Human Services
FCCLA State Adviser
President, NASAFACS 2013-2014
Nevada Department of Education
755 North Roop Street, Suite 201
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: 1-775-687-7298
Fax: 1-775-687-8636
E-mail: kchessell at doe.nv.gov<mailto:kchessell at doe.nv.gov>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CEFCD6.62EFB2C0]

CONFIDENTIALITY - This message and accompanying documents are covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, may be covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) 20 U.S.C. § 122g; 34 CFR Part 99  and may contain confidential information or Protected Information intended for the specified individual(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any  review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Violations may result in administrative, civil, or criminal penalties.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.  The Nevada Department of Education will not accept any liability in respect of such communication that violates our e-mail policy.