[NASAFACS] ACTE Perkins Proposal Request

Arendt, Cynthia CYNTHIA.ARENDT at dese.mo.gov
Thu Dec 12 07:37:57 MST 2013

ACTE is not a good supporter of family programs, they do not see the link between strong families and better workers. I find it strange since Family and Consumer Sciences teachers make up one of the larger memberships for the organization. If we pull out they might feel the pinch.

[cid:image006.png at 01CEF715.755E95F0]
Cynthia K. Arendt, Ph.D.
Director, Family Consumer Sciences and Human Services
Office of College and Career Readiness
PO Box 480
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0480
Office 573-522-6542  Fax 573-526-4261