[NASAFACS] NASAFACS] Information requested

Emily C. Williams Emily.C.Williams at tn.gov
Mon Sep 10 14:02:40 MDT 2012

Tennessee received a federal grant two years ago, Financial Education for College Access and Success. What we have accomplished to date can be viewed at http://www.mtsu.edu/fecas/index.php  Included is a curriculum guide, four modules with several lessons per module. Each lesson has a teacher's narrative, powerpoint presentations, and other resources.  All resources are open access.

We held our first summer institute in June 2012. All presentations and materials are there as well as photographs. Information about the 2013 institute is also included.

Emily C. Williams
Consultant for Education & Training Services and Human Services Clusters
Division of Career and Technical Education
Emily.C.Williams at tn.gov<mailto:Emily.C.Williams at tn.gov>
(615) 532-2840
Twitter: @TNedu
Facebook.com/TennesseeEducation