[NASAFACS] State of Kansas agency partnership with financial support.

JoyceMiles at aol.com JoyceMiles at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 17:46:26 MDT 2012

Gayla,  What a fabulous partnership with DCF!!  This is a model  for other
states to consider implementing if their state DOE will permit.   What a
huge number of students to impact and the data to prove that this  instructions
makes a difference.  How exciting to be a part of this  effort.

Joyce Miles

In a message dated 9/4/2012 4:19:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,