[NASAFACS] Information requested

Leslie Watkins lesliejwatkins at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 12:45:57 MDT 2012

Good afternoon, NASAFACS Members!

I have been working with the Quixote Group and have been asked for
information regarding ACTE's recent or upcoming programs in different
areas with the continued Branding for the FCS Alliance efforts.  I will
be sharing with them the program for our Division for the Career Tech
Vision 2012, but would like to offer them an indepth look at what's
happening with our membership at the grassroots level.

Since NASAFACS is one of the three Family & Consumer Sciences sections
in our ACTE Family & Consumer Sciences Division, I am asking for any
information that I can provide back to them regarding the following
efforts that you may have happening in your state:

  * Obesity
  * Personal & Family Financial Education
  * Emotionally Healthy Families
  * Economy's impact on Families
  * Military Family Involvement

They are specifically asking for the following information, specifically
for programs/research for the above:  title, purpose, methodology,
audience, conclusions/findings and societal impact.

I will be continuing to work on compiling all of this from our Division
and will be corresponding back with them soon.  Any assistance you can
give me back to provide a comprehensive overview of how your state is
addressing some of these issues would be greatly appreciated as I speak
with them on behalf of our ACTE Division.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Serving with you,

*/Leslie Watkins, NBCT/*
*ACTE Board of Directors