[NASAFACS] Inquiry about on-line courses

Karen Chessell kchessell at doe.nv.gov
Mon Nov 19 17:13:24 MST 2012

Dear Colleagues:

Do any of you know of on-line pre-graduate courses for clothing and textiles and/or interior design?

I appreciate any information you can share.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Karen

Karen Chessell, CPO
Family and Consumer Sciences Programs Professional
FCCLA State Adviser
Nevada Department of Education
755 North Roop Street, Suite 201
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: 1-775-687-7298
Fax: 1-775-687-8636
E-mail: kchessell at doe.nv.gov<mailto:kchessell at doe.nv.gov>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDC670.9FC161A0]

CONFIDENTIALITY - This message and accompanying documents are covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, may be covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) 20 U.S.C. § 122g; 34 CFR Part 99  and may contain confidential information or Protected Information intended for the specified individual(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any  review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Violations may result in administrative, civil, or criminal penalties.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.  The Nevada Department of Education will not accept any liability in respect of such communication that violates our e-mail policy.