[NASAFACS] Interior Design High School Survey

Blatnick-Gagne, Katy Katy.Blatnick-Gagne at cccs.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:20:00 MST 2012

IDEC has received 20 responses this go around, but sure would like to have more.  If you haven't taken the time to complete this survey, please do so.

Hello FACS Colleagues!

I sent this email out in June, however the Colorado IDEC representative contacted me asking to send it out again.  They have only received 6 responses. Hopefully you will find time to take the survey, it doesn't take very long.

In Colorado, we have worked closely with Colorado St. University to develop our high school interior design curriculum.  Through this great partnership, we have created a curriculum that is based off of industry standards and many of our lessons have been designed by Dr. Stephanie Clemons who works with the Interior Design Educators Council (IDEC).  IDEC is interested in determining how they can assist those who teach interior design at the secondary education level. However, first they have to find out what the perceived need is and how many may be impacted or interested.

There is the attached letter explaining the survey and then the link below. The deadline for responding to the survey is July 1st. If you have time, please take a few minutes to take the survey to help IDEC determine what resources they can provide for secondary interior design teachers.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LC2YTTR

Thank you!

Katy

Katy Blatnick-Gagné