[NASAFACS] NOV 15 DEADLINE: ACTE FACS Awards Banquet Registration now open!

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Wed Nov 7 14:07:33 MST 2012

FYI. Gayla

Gayla Randel, CFCS
Educational Program Consultant—Family and Consumer Sciences
Kansas State Department of Education
Lead Consultant—Arts, AV Tech and Communications; Education and Training, Government and Public Administration, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Services
120 SE 10th Avenue—Topeka, KS 66612  785-296-4912   grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>

[cid:part2.00050106.01080801 at comcast.net]

To ensure receipt of our email, please add<mailto:communications at acteonline.org> 'communications at acteonline.org<mailto:communications at acteonline.org>' to your address book.
Problem viewing this email? Click here<http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODcy/index.html> for our online version | Send to a friend<http://ACTE.informz.net/ACTE/SendToFriend.asp?brandid=3318&email=lesliejwatkins@comcast.net&mfqid=5540035&mi=1917908&l=1&returnUrl=http://www.acteonline.org> | Unsubscribe<http://ACTE.informz.net/ACTE/default.asp?action=u&email=lesliejwatkins@comcast.net&mi=1917908>

[http://acte.informz.net/ACTE/data/images/division_banners_fam_lores.jpg]
ACTE Family & Consumer Sciences Division Award Banquet Registration

Dear Leslie,

It's time to register for the ACTE Family & Consumer Sciences Division Awards Banquet! I hope that you will join us at ACTE CareerTech VISION 2012<http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODQ3/index.html> in Atlanta on Thursday evening, Nov.29, 6:30 p.m., Atlanta Marriott, as we celebrate the following award winners.

FACS Division Awards Winners
Graduate Fellowship Recipients
Roll of Honor Awardees
FCSEA Educator of the Year
NATFACS Awards Recipients

We also have a wonderful Keynote Speaker, Chris Koetke, who will provide an "International Culinary View". There will also many prizes given away from our Business and Industry sponsors during the evening. You won't want to miss this event!

This will be the only meal function this year for our Family & Consumer Sciences Division and replaces the Brunch and Luncheon meetings that we have had in recent years.

Please make your reservation by sending the following information for EACH ticket --POSTMARKED BY NOVEMBER 15:

Name_________________________________
Email_________________________________
Cell Phone_____________________________

Enclose a check made payable to: NATFACS—in the amount of $35.00 for each ticket—and mail to:

                                               Becky Cox
                                               P.O. Box 971316
                                               Orem, UT  84097

If you have questions, email them to Becky<mailto:rbcox81 at gmail.com>.

Tickets will need to be picked up at the ACTE FACS Division Information Center, Georgia World Congress Center, B212 before 5:00 p.m. or at the Atlanta Marriott, International Room 7 & 8 between 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 29.

Due to advance reservation requirements, there will be no tickets sold this year at the convention! Don't delay making your reservations! See you there!

Sincerely,

[https://acte.informz.net/ACTE/data/images/watkinsphoto.jpg]

Leslie Watkins<mailto:lesliejwatkins at comcast.net>
300 Walnut Street
Paducah, KY 42001
Phone: 270-908-6080
Mobile: 270-217-0996

This is an e-mail newsletter produced by the ACTE Member Programs Department for ACTE members and interested non-members. Replies and Technical Problems: Contact Communications<mailto:communications at acteonline.org>.

2012 Association for Career and Technical Education. 1410 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314

800-826-9972 | ACTE Web site<http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODQ4/index.html>  [https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/ic_fbk_16.png] <http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODQ5/index.html>  [https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/ic_lkdin_16.png] <http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODUw/index.html>  [https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/ic_twit_16.png] <http://ACTE.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0xOTE3OTA4JnA9MSZ1PTc3MTY3Njc1NCZsaT05Mjk4ODUx/index.html>

[http://pod3.informz.net/Admin31/images/2011-poweredby-informz.gif]<http://pod3.informz.net/z/cmVkOC5hc3A_dT03NzE2NzY3NTQmbWk9MTkxNzkwOCZsPTE/index.html>

[http://ACTE.informz.net/clk/red6d.aspx?mi=1917908&u=771676754&b=3318]