[NASAFACS] FACS Facilities Guide

Glover, Eleanor EGlover at ed.sc.gov
Fri Mar 23 08:33:30 MDT 2012

Good Morning,
I am in the process of compiling a facilities guide that includes a description of the layout and renderings of laboratory layouts for South Carolina. I currently need the following: Culinary Arts, Foods and nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Fashion Design and Apparel Construction, Food Science, Early Childhood Education, Family and Consumer Sciences(high school and middle school, if different), Interior Design, Introduction to Teaching, Hospitality Management and Operations.  If anyone has a facilities guide or information for any of the listed courses/programs that can be shared I would appreciate receiving a copy. Thank you in advance. ERG

Dr. Eleanor R. Abel Glover, Ed. Associate
Office of Career and Technology Education
South Carolina Department of Education
924 Rutledge Building
1429 Senate Street
Columbia, SC 29201
803-734-3826 phone
803-734-3525 fax
eglover at ed.sc.gov<mailto:eglover at ed.sc.gov>
http://www.ed.sc.gov<http://www.ed.sc.gov/>

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email. The South Carolina Department of Education is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. To reply to the agency administrator directly, please send an email to postmaster at ed.sc.gov. Communications to and from the South Carolina Department of Education are subject to the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act, unless otherwise exempt by state or federal law.