[NASAFACS] FW: ACTE request for help: Common Core science standards

Gayla L. Randel grandel at ksde.org
Thu Mar 22 07:58:56 MDT 2012

Note this call for NASAFACS assistance by Leslie Watkins, ACTE-FCS Representative.  Please consider offering assistance. Gayla Randel

Gayla Randel, CFCS
Educational Program Consultant-Family and Consumer Sciences
Kansas State Department of Education
Lead Consultant-Arts, AV Tech and Communications; Education and Training, Government and Public Administration, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Services
120 SE 10th Avenue-Topeka, KS 66612  785-296-4912   grandel at ksde.org<mailto:grandel at ksde.org>