[NASAFACS] Texas FCCLA would like your vote.

Sharon Pierce spierce at texasfccla.org
Tue Mar 13 11:21:46 MDT 2012

The Texas FCCLA students have entered a contest and need your help:

Officers, Advisors and Friends,

We need your help. Texas FCCLA has entered a contest to win $10,000 for our association. This contest is on a new presentation software about how our organization has made an impact. We have until March 19th to have as many views as possible. By the 19th, we need to  move up the leader board to get into  the next round of competition. Here is where you come in. The link below takes you to the contest leader board. From there you will need to scroll down and find the Texas FCCLA presentation. Whenever anyone looks at the presentation that moves us up a little further in the competition.

http://www.sliderocket.com/blog/2012/02/leaderboard-sliderocket-2012-non-profit-presentation-contest/

So, tell everyone you know to come see how Texas FCCLA impacts the state through our service learning projects by viewing this presentation.  The count is based on “unique views” so multiple views from the same computer do not count.

Please send this on to anyone you know and tell all of your friends and family.

Thanks,

Jessica Corder

State Vice President of Public Relations

Texas Association, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America