[NASAFACS] CTE Structure ?

Theresa Golis TGolis at PTE.IDAHO.GOV
Mon Jan 24 13:19:29 MST 2011

HI Karen,

State:  Idaho

Are you organized by program area? Yes
     Pros/Cons.  At this time we have programs areas represented in our agency, and each program area falls into one or more career cluster.  Any documents produced about a career cluster also lists the related program area.

Are you organized by Career Clusters?  No
     Pros/Cons. This was addressed a few years ago before my time.  The agency found that some program areas, such as Family and Consumer Sciences fell in to four career clusters.   This was not a workable situation for Idaho and our program areas.

Are you organized in a different fashion? Yes  No
     Please describe your organizational structure and its pro and cons.

Theresa Golis, M.Ed,  NBCT
Family and Consumer Sciences Program Manager
State FCCLA Adviser
Idaho Division of Professional-Technical Education
650 West State Street Room 324, PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0095
tgolis at pte.idaho.gov<mailto:tgolis at pte.idaho.gov>

208-334-3216
208-334-2365 (Fax)

February is Professional-Technical Education Month!
Idaho PTE Week: Feb 7-11, 2011. Learning Today, Earning Tomorrow
Idaho Entrepreneurship Week: Feb 21-25, 2011.   Entrepreneurial Literacy Empowers Everyone!
National FCCLA Week: Feb 7-11, 2011.  The Ultimate Leadership Experience