[Library Media] UEN bookmarks ANSWER

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Thu Sep 26 13:36:54 MDT 2019

Hi all – Yes, UEN will be producing bookmarks in the coming months. Thanks for your patience as we explored some greener options. The upcoming version will not have a preprinted username and password but will have a space for students to write in the username and password for this year, then the same bookmark can be used in subsequent years when the login information changes. We think this will reduce costs and increase efficiency so you can use the same bookmark design from year to year. In the coming weeks we will post an online order form and notify this listserv when it’s available.
We appreciate your input.
Laura Hunter, UEN