[Library Media] UEN request for assistance

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Sep 3 14:17:59 MDT 2019

Can you please share this request on your various channels to encourage participation? We have many surveys completed, but we hope to have more before the Sept 13 deadline. The survey is also linked directly on UtahFutures.org<http://UtahFutures.org> homepage.
Thanks.

Subject: UEN Request for Assistance

We are very interested in your feedback about the UtahFutures<https://utahfutures.org/> career planning website!

UEN continues to measure the impact of the UtahFutures resource.  Once again, we seek input from advisors, counselors, teachers, educators, employers, job seekers, parents, adult learners, and students of all ages (basically everyone).

  *   How have you used UtahFutures?
  *   Has the website and its resources helped you and the people you work with and support?
  *   What improvements would make this statewide resource more valuable to you or your students or clients?
We have made it easy to share your experiences through a short survey.

  *   The survey is anonymous.
  *   It will take less than 10 minutes of your time.
  *   Your responses will help us identify and prioritize the continued development of the UtahFutures resources.
Select the survey that best matches you:

*         Students, Job Seekers<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9Y6CKH7>

*         Counselors, Advisors, Educators, Parents<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9YTQ3NB>

We ask for your response on or before Friday, September 13.

Please help us provide the most valuable tools and information as we support job seekers and students.

p.s. Pass the Word! The survey is also linked directly on UtahFutures.org<http://UtahFutures.org> homepage and we'd like to hear from as many Utahns as possible!