[Library Media] Fall UPLIFT Cataloging Training

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Tue Sep 3 12:56:08 MDT 2019

>From Jessica Whetman...

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that we have registration open for the Fall UPLIFT
Cataloging classes now.
To register and to see the program details, please go to this link:
https://library.utah.gov/workshops/

Beaver City Public Library, October 16-17, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. both days
West Valley Public Library, October 23-24, 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. both days

Come join in the fun that is Cataloging! Please email me directly if you
have questions. Thanks!

--
Jessica Whetman
Librarian III/Training Coordinator|Library Consultant
jwhetman at utah.gov
801.715.6762

Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W  Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
801-715-6742