[Library Media] book cover cubes

Karen Draper kdraper at wsd.net
Fri Aug 23 15:12:57 MDT 2019

[image: IMG_0208.JPG]
Hope someone out here can help me. A number of years ago these cubes were
presented at a UELMA conference.
I would love to use these boxes/cubes for book displays in the library.
Does anyone know what website or program I can use to make this? The boxes
are about 7-8 inches squared.
If you know please let me know.

--
Karen Draper