[Library Media] New Gale Product Names, Icons, and Onesheets Available

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Mon Jul 22 12:25:56 MDT 2019

With the July 26th launch of new product enhancements to many of the Gale resources fast approaching, I wanted to provide a few key updates to help you prepare for the Gale refresh.

  *   All updated product names and icons are now available on the product enhancements page<https://support.gale.com/product-enhancements>.
  *   A brand new onesheet reflecting the product changes is attached.
  *   All product links are now automatically redirecting to shorter URLs utilizing the HTTPS protocol. Libraries that use proxy links or firewalls may need to update their existing URLs or update their domain exceptions. A list of domain exceptions and instructions on configuring proxy URLs can be found on the Technical Documents<https://support.gale.com/technical/> page of the support site.

We are excited for you to see the new and improved resources! In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby
Associate Director
Professional Development