[Library Media] Updates to Gale in Utah's Online Library

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Thu Jul 18 09:55:25 MDT 2019

This summer, Gale is releasing experience and design changes across its portfolio of products. These product enhancements are designed to increase access to library resources online, in the classroom and have a greater impact on user success.

There is a webinar today<https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5401438132055841803?source=JRME> if you can attend at 11am.  It will be recorded and I can send that out at a later date.  There is also a page that covers the product enhancements<https://www.gale.com/product-enhancements>.

Once UEN has more information we will provide additional videos etc.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby
Associate Director
Professional Development