[Library Media] Classroom libraries integrated w school libraries?

Karen Larson Karen.Larson at slcschools.org
Thu Nov 29 11:31:24 MST 2018

Would this mean students would have to go into classrooms to retrieve copies?

How would you know where individual books are at any time?

These questions are coming from my limited K-8 experience.

I could see doing this for textbooks as they would probably be returned at the end of the year for condition evaluation and such, correct?

Karen Larson

Open Classroom Library

134 D St.

Salt Lake city, Utah 84103