[Library Media] Free, brand new art books from the D.U.C. Library Program!

Sharon Deeds sdeeds at utah.gov
Thu Nov 8 09:03:11 MST 2018

Dear teachers and librarians,

As the holiday season approaches, there are few better ways to celebrate
than sharing a new collection of *free art books*! Don't forget to place
your annual order through A.R.T.’s Distribution to Underserved Communities
Library Program (D.U.C.).

The D.U.C. *provides public schools and libraries with free books on
contemporary art and culture*. All *public institutions* who self-define as
underserved are eligible to place annual, unrestricted orders. Visit our
website to create an account and view our book catalog here:
*http://www.artresourcestransfer.org/duc.
<http://www.artresourcestransfer.org/duc.>*

This year, the *D.U.C.’s catalog includes 450 titles by 148 publishers*. We
also encourage you to use our* free online teaching guides* to develop
educational activities related to D.U.C. books:
*http://resources.artresourcestransfer.org/
<http://resources.artresourcestransfer.org/>*

To receive updates on new books and educational resources, *subscribe to
our newsletter* here:
*http://artresourcestransfer.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ee16e6d72a490f88a455d4587&id=f5b94c9593
<http://artresourcestransfer.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ee16e6d72a490f88a455d4587&id=f5b94c9593>*

Please do reach out with any questions or suggestions as to how we can
better serve you and your readers. Write us at: duc at artresourcestransfer.org
.

With best wishes,

Art Resources Transfer
www.artresourcestransfer.org

—

D.U.C. Library Program
Art Resources Transfer
+1 (212) 255 2919
526 W 26th Street, #614
<https://maps.google.com/?q=526+W+26th+Street,+%23614+New+York,+NY&entry=gmail&source=g>
New York, NY
<https://maps.google.com/?q=526+W+26th+Street,+%23614+New+York,+NY&entry=gmail&source=g>
artresourcestransfer.org
To unsubscribe from this list:

--
Sharon Deeds, Youth Services Coordinator/Consultant
Utah State Library Division
sdeeds at utah.gov