[Library Media] Check out the NEW eMedia!

Katie Garrett katie at uen.org
Wed Nov 7 07:04:08 MST 2018

Hi all,

We are excited to announce the release of the new eMedia! You can go check it out at emedia.uen.org<https://emedia.uen.org/>. You’ll find all your favorite eMedia resources as well as new features that allow you to share, collaborate and create educational resources. To take advantage of these new features and have access to all eMedia resources, make sure you login using your my.uen account. Students can access eMedia through Utah’s Online Library.

To help you find your way around the new eMedia, we’ve created a few video tutorials for you.

Getting Started - https://youtu.be/IGDWaGPi0uU
Creating Groups - https://youtu.be/xeAyZ4dyzYQ
Creating and Sharing Resources - https://youtu.be/PTU2ZJehI0o

The new LTI for Canvas will be available in December.

We welcome your feedback<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NozkedNf5Es4PQq1dK5kEtPa2h5oPlzhrWL-y_UJ2kA> and hope you enjoy the new and improved site!

Thanks!

—
Katie Garrett