[Library Media] VR in the Classroom

Justin Brooksby jbrooksby at uen.org
Fri Oct 26 16:10:40 MDT 2018

I wanted to share with you all our latest PDTV episode.  In it we talk about VR in the classroom, which would be a great learning activity for libraries.  If you are interested in learning more we have a free class on December 12 - 13 at the University of Utah.

PDTV - VR in the Classroom YouTube Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPXChroZCL8

Mixed Reality for Education - University of Utah
https://uen.gosignmeup.com/public/Course/browse?courseid=3475

We can also offer a shorter 1-2 hour workshop if ten or more of you would be interested in getting together.

Cheers,

Justin Brooksby
Associate Director
Professional Development