[Library Media] Start Over Again -- Every Year

Fawn BMorgan fawnbmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:20:46 MDT 2018

I am getting flash backs after reading Cindy's post. Seriously, not to the
extent of a soldier returned from war, but I have a bit of post traumatic
stress syndrome anxiety going on at the moment as I recall having to start
over educating again and again with each new set of administrators,
department heads and sophomore parents - sometimes without making headway.
I have no answers, just my sympathy flash back and wee bit of anxiety in
the pit of my stomach. May the force of reason be with you, my friends.
Hold up your heads - you do amazing work with little acknowledgement. There
must be a crown awaiting you somewhere, sometime. There must. I'd laugh,
but I think it would be a tell-tale sign of over reaction. There's funny
and there is hysterically sad funny. Laughing is better than a sedative,
though. Maybe Tai Chi or meditation?

Fawn Morgan
Retired Davis School District, Layton High School

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>