[Library Media] Start Over Again -- Every Year

Crystal Hansen crystal.hansen at jordandistrict.org
Mon Oct 22 13:03:56 MDT 2018

I have to remind someone in the office almost every year that my school
picture goes in the faculty case. This year, because our faculty is so
large, I was basically told that there is no room for my picture there. Our
school population is bursting at the seams, so I didn't fight it this time,
but you are right that these things sting a little. Getting my picture with
the faculty in the yearbook has also been something I've had to
self-advocate for. A lot of people in the school just don't/won't
understand our role. It can be frustrating!