[Library Media] UEN personnel update

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Sep 27 09:18:37 MDT 2018

Hello,

I suspect many of you don't know me personally, but many do, and I want to take this opportunity to thank you. Thank you for your dedication to students and to improving education in Utah.

Thank you also for being there when I've asked for input and support on a wide variety of topics - testing things, providing feedback, etc...  It is truly great to have a community of people across the state working together on the same goals.

Lastly, I wanted to let you know that I am leaving the Utah Education Network at the end of the week.  I have been at UEN for just over 19 years and it as been fantastic.  The UEN employees are great people, and like you, they are dedicated to supporting education in Utah.

Please remember UEN is here to serve you, so if you need anything from us please use the "Contact Us" link in the footer of our website < https://www.uen.org >.  A member of the UEN web team will respond as soon as possible.

I wish you all well, and thank you again.

Sincerely,

- Karen Krier