[Library Media] Fwd: Registration now open for LibraryCon Live! A virtual fan festival for book nerds

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Thu Sep 20 13:58:43 MDT 2018

Registration is open for this fun event!

Last year I enjoyed listen tot he speakers, roaming the exhibit halls and
collecting all kinds of free stuff.  Some I printed, some I read, and some
was just fun to see.

If you haven't tried a virtual conference before,, this was a really good
one!

Cindy Mitchell