[Library Media] Meet Kiss the Book Jr.

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org
Mon Sep 17 10:58:07 MDT 2018

https://kissthebookjr.blogspot.com

We are post so many books now, I decided it was high time to divide the
blog.  Kissthebook Book Jr. will have everything Pre-K - 6th grade, while
the original Kiss the Book site will concentrate on Middle School and High
School.  If something crosses over, it will be posted on both blogs.

Of course - if anyone is interested in helping us, we are ALWAYS looking
for new helping hands to write reviews.  Even if you can only do one a
month, the help is welcome!

I hope this change helps you find the reviews you are looking for more
easily.

--
Cindy Mitchell
South Jordan Middle School