[Library Media] Library Rainbow

Emilee McCoy emccoy at paradigmhigh.org
Thu Sep 6 12:01:25 MDT 2018

how fun.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Cindy Mitchell <
cindy.mitchell at jordandistrict.org> wrote:

> I just wanted to show off the new rainbow I have in my library.  I found
> the artist at this summer the Magna Street Fair!  They aren't true rainbow
> colors because they mimic the colors in the Dewey Decimal Signs that my
> assistant created for me a couple of years ago.
>
> I'd love to see what's going on in everyone's libraries!
>
> --
> Cindy Mitchell
> South Jordan Middle School
> 10245 S 2700 W
> South Jordan UT 84095
> 801-412-2900
> fax: 801-412-2930

*Emilee McCoy-Head Librarian and Photography Mentor*

*11577 South 3600 WestSouth Jordan, UT 84095Office: 801.676.1018Fax:
801.676.1036Email:* emccoy at paradigmhigh.org

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."

Michael Moore

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/2971289?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>