[Library Media] Podcasts and Vlogs - do you have favorites?

Moody, Jessica M jmoody at graniteschools.org
Thu Aug 23 14:47:44 MDT 2018

Blogs I watch:

https://pernillesripp.com/ (I love this one)
kissthebook.blogspot.com
granitemedia.org
https://avdreader.wordpress.com/

YouTube Vlogs I watch: (Just type the name of the channel into the search – and it’s really great if you Subscribe and hit the bell icon by the Subscribe button because you get notified when there are new videos.  Then the news comes to you!)

I also like to watch a lot of these to get ideas for what younger individuals are saying to make sure that I’m still on the same page.

Little Book Owl
EmmaBooks
Hailey in Bookland
Peruse Project
Jessethereader
Peyton Reads
A Clockwork Reader
A Dash of Ash
The Keepers of The Books (This one is mine so it’s more like edit not watch)

And there are many more just search YouTube for “BookTube”

Thank you,
Jessica Moody
LMETS, Olympus Jr High
2217 E Murray Holladay Rd