[Library Media] New Utah's Online Library home access password

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Wed Aug 1 07:12:06 MDT 2018

Good morning.

The Utah's Online Library home access password has been changed.  To see what it is, visit https://onlinelibrary.uen.org from a school computer or use your my.uen login on a non-school computer.  (Or look at one of the thousand new bookmarks we have distributed! They are purple this time!)

Take a minute to check out the UEN Staff Picks for August 2018:  https://www.uen.org/netnews/2018/august

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day everyone!

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org