[Library Media] Small changes to Utah's Online Library EBSCO pages

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Fri Jul 6 10:43:48 MDT 2018

Hello,

Everyone at the Utah Education Network hopes you are enjoying the summer months. We are busy preparing things for the new school year and our wonderful Professional Development team has been conducting workshops all over the state.

I wanted to let you know about few small changes we may to the Utah's Online Library EBSCO pages:

- An EBSCO: Educators button was added to the Utah's Online Library main pag<https://onlinelibrary.uen.org> .  (This EBSCO Explora highlights content relevant to teachers, including lessons plans, curriculum standards, and other professional development resources.)

- We made the Explora link more prominent on all three audience specific EBSCO pages (elementary, middle and high).  We did this because we feel Explora is an easy to use, valuable search inteface and it often gets overlooked.

- We added AutoMate and removed Auto Repair Reference Center on the EBSCO: High School<https://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ebsco-high> page.  (EBSCO is phasing out the Auto Repair Reference Center soon.)

- We added an AP High School Explora option to the EBSCO: High School<https://onlinelibrary.uen.org/ebsco-high> page. (This Explora is like the Explora High Schools but includes Academic Search Premier.)

Update on Utah's Online Library promotional materials:

My colleague, Jo-Ann, has been very busy bundling the Utah's Online Library bookmarks and promotional materials. If you haven't heard from her yet about your request, you should hear from her before the start of the new school year.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything.

Sincerely,

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org<http://www.uen.org>