[Library Media] Curiosity Stream Site License or Subscription Question(s)

Audrey Haight audrey.haight at jordandistrict.org
Thu Apr 26 17:58:02 MDT 2018

Dear Utah School Librarian Colleagues,
     Are any of you familiar with or currently using Curiosity Stream
https://curiositystream.com/ at your schools? If any of you know about this
streaming video provider, will you please respond to this email? (Or if you
are aware of any schools/districts in the state who use it, I would like to
know which ones they are in order to contact them.)
     I have several questions about how their site licenses/subscriptions
work in regards to schools versus personal home use. Thanks for any insight
you can give me, Audrey Haight - Teacher Librarian in Jordan School District