[Library Media] Library furniture

Emilee McCoy emccoy at paradigmhigh.org
Mon Apr 23 08:39:09 MDT 2018

We need a like button.  What a great idea.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Karen Larson <Karen.Larson at slcschools.org>
wrote:

> Forgot to add that we glued Lego panels on one for a portable building
> surface.
>

> -K
> ------------------------------

*11577 South 3600 WestSouth Jordan, UT 84095Office: 801.676.1018Fax:
801.676.1036Email:* emccoy at paradigmhigh.org

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."

Michael Moore

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/2971289?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>