[Library Media] UEN May Highlights and Utah's Online Library 2018-2019 Bookmarks update

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Mon Apr 23 07:29:23 MDT 2018

Good morning.  Here are the UEN Highlights for May 2018:

uen.org/netnews/2018/may<https://www.uen.org/netnews/2018/may>

Highlights of Note:

- May 7-11: Teacher Appreciation Week #ThankATeacher

- View Canvas Classroom Examples on UEN's YouTube Channel

- Partner Highlights: Civics and Character Education Conference

- The Utah's Online Library Promotional Materials for the 2018-19 school year will be arriving soon.  The posters and promotional cards will be the same as last year, but the new bookmarks will be purple and will have the 2018-2019 Student Home Access login.

If you would like to order materials now, visit

http://utahsonlinelibrary.org/support_materials/materials.shtml

and use the "Materials Request Form" link.   The student home access login will change on August 1, 2018.

I would like to thank all of you who have been promoting Utah's Online Library and distributing the bookmarks.  Clearly that is why the usage continues to increase!

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need anything from UEN.

Sincerely,

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org